|Tournament Golf and Cart|
|Weekdays $ 55.00|
|Weekends $ 65.00|
|Note: All tournament green fees includes driving range|
|Prices include all applicable taxes|
|Lunch at the Turn|
|Choice of a Burger or Hot Dog & a Tall Boy $ 12.00 per player|
|Price includes all applicable taxes and a 15% gratuity|
GOLF COURSE GROUP RULES & POLICIES
Please be sure all guests are familiar with the following rules and policies.
Alcohol on the Course
Ontario Laws do not allow players to bring their own alcohol. Outside alcohol will be stored for you and returned upon your departure. Beverage services are available on the golf course.
When setting up tee times for your group, please be sure all of the beginners and less experienced golfers are not in the same groups.
- The established time it should take to play 18 holes is 4.5 hours.
- Please use the halfway house between nines. The clubhouse should only be used when the halfway house is closed.
- If a group should fall behind, they may be asked to move to the forward tees or to catch up to the group in front of them.
- Alternate formats are available to help speed up play for your tournament, please consult with our Professional Staff to establish the best fit for your group.
Some examples are:
Each player tees off. Choose the best shot and everyone will hit from that position. Continue choosing the best shot until the ball is holed out.
Shamble Each player will tee off. You will then choose your groups best tee shot. From that position, everyone will then play his or her own ball for the remainder of the hole.
4-person Best Ball Everyone will play their own ball and your team total will consist of the two best scores on each hole.
Rolling Meadows has one of the most customer friendly rain policies in the business. If your group outing is a complete rainout, you are not required to pay for your green fees. If your group only completes 9 holes, you are required to pay for the entire amount and we can give your guests a 9 hole rain check that expires one year from the original golf date. Rain checks allow your guests to come play again at their convenience.
However, your group is required to stay for your prearranged meal option. We will work with you to help move up the timing of your food so it is more convenient for you and your guests.
- Collared shirt, turtleneck or mock neck. Ladies may wear a sleeveless golf shirt as long as it has a collar.
- No denim pants, shorts or shirts
- No sweat pants or sweat shorts (nylon suits are acceptable)
- Shorts must be dress shorts and Bermuda length
- Shoes must be soft soled
- Soft spikes required
Tee Time Formats
Single Tee: A single tee format is where everyone tees off on the first hole using 7-8 minute tee time intervals. This format is most commonly used for groups of 60 players or less.
Double Tee Crossover: A double tee format is when golfers tee off on #1 and #10 at the same time using 7-8 minute tee time intervals. This allows golfers to finish a lot closer together to help with timing for any after golf food and beverage plans. This starting time set-up is ideal for groups of 60 to 120 players.
Shotgun: Although we do have some flexibility with times, shotguns will normally start at 8:00am or 1:00pm and they must be guaranteed with a minimum of 100 golfers, up to 140. Your entire group will tee off simultaneously utilizing all 18 holes. This format will allow your group to finish at the same time.
Please contact Mike Harris to inquire about availability for your Tournament
Email : email@example.com